Accepting or declining membership requests
In order to invite a user to be a member, you must be a co-owner or administrator of the company.
- First go into the Community screen by clicking the "Community" button at the top of Judah.
- In the top left there will be three options - People, Companies, and Invites. Click Companies.
- Select the the tab respective to the company you want to see the membership requests of. It will be labeled "Manage [Company name]"
- Below the tabs, on the left side of the page, select the option "Member invites and requests"
- If your company has pending membership requests or sent invitations, they will be listed here.
- Next to each user that has requested membership there are two options, "Accept" and "Ignore"
- Click the respective option to allow or disallow a user to be a member of the company.
New members will starts off as basic members. To change a users administrative permissions, see Editing and disabling employees.