Creating company employees
In order to create company employee accounts, you must be a co-owner or administrator of a company.
- First go into the Community screen by clicking the "Community" button at the top of Judah.
- In the top left there will be three options - People, Companies, and Invites. Click Companies.
- Select the the tab respective to the company you want to create the employee in. It will be labeled "Manage [Company name]"
- Below the tabs, on the right side of the page, select the option "Create a new company employee"
- The "Create a user for your company" window will open. Fill in all the fields on screen, including First name, Last name, Username, Password, Confirm Password.
- Optionally click the "Email this person their info" and fill in the persons email address
- Optionally disable the account, preventing the user from being able to sign in until the account is enabled.
- Select if you want the user to be a Basic Member, Administrator, or Co-Owner on the left side of the page. Co-Owner will not be an available option if you are not a co-owner or the owner of this company.
- Click the "Save" button to finish creating the employee or click "Save and add another new user"
If a required field is not filled out properly, the text entry box will turn Orange. Bring your mouse over the exclamation image for an explanation of what needs to be changed.