Transfering company ownership
In order to transfer ownership of a company to another user, you must be the current owner of that company.
- First go into the Community screen by clicking the "Community" button at the top of Judah.
- In the top left there will be three options - People, Companies, and Invites. Click Companies.
- Select the the tab respective to the company you want to transfer ownership of. It will be labeled "Manage [Company name]"
- Below the tabs, on the right side of the page, select the option "More actions"
- In the drop down, select "Transfer Ownership"
- Select the user you want to transfer ownership to.
- Click the "OK" button to finish.
Some users might be marked with light red, and cannot be selected. This means they are an employee of another company, and cannot be made the owner of a different company.